PRODUCT MIXING: This product has a two to one mix ratio by volume- merely mix two gallons of part A with 1 gallon of part B. After the two parts are combined, mix well with slow speed mixing equipment such as a jiffy mixer until the material is thoroughly mixed and streak free. Avoid whipping air into the coating. Improper mixing may result in product failure.
PRODUCT APPLICATION: The mixed material can be applied by brush or roller. Maintain temperatures within the recommended ranges during the application and curing process. Properly prime the substrate (with basecoat or other sufficient primer). It is best to maintain a wet edge to avoid roller marks. Direct sunlight or high temperatures may cause visible roller marking during application. Too thick of an application may result in solvent entrapment and product failure.
RECOAT OR TOPCOATING: Multiple coats of this product are acceptable. If you opt to recoat this product, you must first be sure that all of the solvents have evaporated from the coating during the curing process. The information on the front side are reliable guidelines to follow. However, it is best to test the coating before recoating or topcoating. This can be done by pressing on the coating with your thumb to verify that no fingerprint impression is left. If no impression is created, then the recoat can be started. Always remember that colder temperatures will require more cure time for the product before recoating can commence. Before recoating or topcoating, check the coating to insure no contaminants exist. If a blush or contaminants are present on a previous coat, remove with a standard detergent cleaner. When recoating this product with subsequent coats of the urethane, it is advisable to apply the recoat before 24 hour passes. Also, it is advisable to degloss the previous coat to insure a trouble free bond.
CLEANUP: Use ketone solvents or Xylol Xylene.
DANGER! FLAMMABLE LIQUID AND VAPOR. HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. ASPIRATION HAZARD - CAN ENTER LUNGS AND CAUSE DAMAGE. HARMFUL IF INHALED. MAY CAUSE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM EFFECTS, INCLUDING DIZZINESS, HEADACHE OR NAUSEA. CAUSES EYE, SKIN AND RESPIRATORY TRACT IRRITATION. MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC SKIN AND RESPIRATORY REACTION. OVEREXPOSURE MAY CAUSE BLOOD, LIVER, KIDNEY DAMAGE. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. EMERGENCY PHONE: Chemtrec 800-424-9300